We depart at 8.00 A.M or 2.00P.M from your hotel in Hoi an. This tour is a must-see for those who are interested in architecture and ancient civilizations. My Son sanctuary was an imperial city during the Champa dynasty, between the 4th and the 12th centuries and heavily influenced by Indian culture, Hinduism. At My Son, we see many majestic ancient ruins of temples dedicated to Shiva, who was regarded as protector of Champa dynasty. We visit a silk village beside the Thu Bon River on the way back to Hoi an.
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 4 Hrs
OverviewThis tour is perfect for anybody who wants to explore the ancient civilizations and want to see a completely different historical aspect of China. On this tour, you will learn interesting tales and hear anecdotes about Champa Kingdom on this day tour of My Son Sanctuary.
- Discover the history of the Champa Kingdom at My Son Sanctuary.
- Visit a silk village beside the Thu Bon River.
Know More about this tour
- English speaking guide
- Private return transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee
- Mineral Water & Cold Towers
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel accommodation in Hoi An
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Drinks and other personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Hue Heritage Tour including Lunch from Hoi An
- Da Nang Day Trip: Marble Mountains and Cham Museum
- Monkey Mountain Explorer Day Trip from Hoi An by War Era Jeep
- Half-Day Marble Mountain Tour from Hoi An
- Half Day Silk Cloth Producing Process Discovery Tour
- Hoi An to Hue and Versa by Private Car Transfer with English Speaking Driver
- Private Hoi An and Da Nang Shore Excursion from Port
- Vietnamese Cooking Class and Hoi An Ancient Town Walking Tour