My Son Sanctuary - Hoi An
OverviewThis tour is perfect for anybody who wants to explore the ancient civilizations and want to see a completely different historical aspect of China. On this tour, you will learn interesting tales and hear anecdotes about Champa Kingdom on this day tour of My Son Sanctuary.
- Discover the history of the Champa Kingdom at My Son Sanctuary.
- Visit a silk village beside the Thu Bon River.
Know More about this tour
We depart at 8.00 A.M or 2.00P.M from your hotel in Hoi an. This tour is a must-see for those who are interested in architecture and ancient civilizations. My Son sanctuary was an imperial city during the Champa dynasty, between the 4th and the 12th centuries and heavily influenced by Indian culture, Hinduism. At My Son, we see many majestic ancient ruins of temples dedicated to Shiva, who was regarded as protector of Champa dynasty. We visit a silk village beside the Thu Bon River on the way back to Hoi An.
Inclusions for My Son Sanctuary
- English speaking guide
- Private return transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee
- Mineral Water & Cold Towers
Exclusions for My Son Sanctuary
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel accommodation in Hoi An
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Drinks and other personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Hoi An Countryside Cycling Tour
- Bicycle Tour Through Traditional Villages from Hoi An
- Half Day Treasure Hunt in Hoi An City
- Full-Day Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thanh Nam and Tra Que Villages and Cooking Class
- Half Day Lantern Making Discovery in Hoi An City
- Full-Day Bike Tour from Hoi An
- Private Tour: Kayaking in Hoi An Old Town
- Cham Island Biosphere Reserve Day Trip by Speed Boat