OverviewStart your day filled with history, culture and architectural delights at My Son Sanctuary, the capital of the Champa Kingdom from the 4th to the 13th century. From there you will move on to the natural beauty of a mountain made of marble, Marble Mountain.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
You will begin our day trip with a visit to the capital and religious center of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son, which has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Beautifully situated in a lush green valley, there are dozens of red brick towers and sanctuaries dating from between the 7th and 13th centuries. After concluding the first half of the tour, you will enjoy lunch time in Hoi An town.
In the afternoon, you will discover Marble Mountain, a cluster of five marble and limestone mountains that are named after the five elements. Here, you will have the opportunity to explore the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. You will also visit the sculpturing village, apart from its great beaches and beautiful landscapes, Da Nang boasts the Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, which is a typical and unique craft village to the south of the city. Situated at the foot of the Marble, this craft village has a proud history covering more than 200 years.
Inclusions for My Son Sanctuary And Marble Mountain Day Trip From Da Nang
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (Other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for My Son Sanctuary And Marble Mountain Day Trip From Da Nang
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.