We will begin our day trip with a visit to the capital and religious center of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son, which has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Beautifully situated in a lush green valley, there are dozen of red brick towers and sanctuaries dating from between the 7th and 13th century. After concluding the first half of the tour, we will have lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, we will discover Marble Mountains (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally five elements mountains) Here, you will have the opportunity to explore the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. You can also discover the stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Upon arrival to the mountain, we will climb up the stone stairs and visit the caves and pagodas as well as admire the beautiful panoramic view. Da Nang is famous for three pagodas having the same name: Linh Ung, the first on Son Tra Peninsula, the second on Marble Mountains and the other on Ba Na Hills. Linh Ung Pagoda at Marble Mountains has been designated a national historical and cultural site by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. We will also visit Am Phu Cave where theres a replica of heaven and hell, we can listen to the clapping of bats wings in the cave, contemplate the mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village. Then, we visit Linh Ung Pagoda at Son Tra Peninsula before return to your hotel.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 7 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Your Da Nang City Hotel
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewStart your day filled with history, culture and architectural delights at My Son Sanctuary, the capital of the Champa Kingdom from the 4th to the 13th century. From there you will move on to the natural beauty of a mountain made of marble, Marble Mountain.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- One way elevator at Marble Mountain
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- On day trip to Hue city tour from Hoi An or Da Nang by private car
- Halfday Trip to visit MY SON HOLYLAND from Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
- 7 HourTour of MY SON HOLYLAND & HOI AN WALKING TOUR from Hoi An or Da nang City
- Private Day Trip To HUE via HAI VAN PASS from DA NANG CITY or HOI AN CITY
- Experience The REAL LOCAL LIFE of HOI AN people Depature from HOI AN or DA NANG
- Private Trip to Visit MY SON & MARBLE MOUNTAIN from DA NANG city or HOI AN
- Private MY SON EARLY MORNING TOUR Departure from DA NANG CITY or HOI AN CITY
- Halfday DaNang city Tour with Marble Mountain, Lady Buddha Statue, Dragon Bridge