As you explore the area, youll come across many temples dedicated to Kings and Brahman deities, including Lord Shiva who was considered the creator, founder and defender of the Champa Kingdom. Find out about the two clans of Champa people, the Cau and the Dua, and learn about their history and culture through displays of sculptures and carvings found in the temples.
- 07:00 Picking up at the hotel and departing for My Son Holy Land
- 10:00 Arriving at My Son and exploring the stunning ruins of the Champa Kingdom that were built around six centuries ago.
- 12:00 Returning back to the bus and traveling to a dock. Take motorized boat excursion to visit the traditional Kim Bong carpentry village, 3 km west of Hoi An ancient town before finishing your tour. Boarding a boat and leisurely cruising back to Hoi An on Thu Bon River while having a light lunch
- 14:30 Arriving at Nguyen Hoang pier (near Hoi Ans night market & located at the corner of Nguyen Hoang St. and An Hoi Bridge). Tour ends at the pier.
- 3.00 PM: Depart to Da Nang hotel