My Son Sanctuary Half-Day Tour From Hoi An
OverviewVisit the ancient Champa Kingdom that dates back to the 3rd century and has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Set in a lovely valley surrounded by mountain peaks, the temples were rebuilt in the 7th-century became a sanctuary of Hinduism.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOne of the most stunning sights to see in Hoi An area is My Son, Vietnams most important site of the ancient kingdom of Champa. This half day tour will give you a great insight into its rich history.
Between the 4th to the 13th centuries a unique culture which owed its spiritual origins to Indian Hinduism developed on the coast of this part of Vietnam. This is illustrated by a series of impressive tower-temples located in a site that was the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom for most of its existence. Located in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountains ranges My Son was named a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999.
Originally built with wood, they were completely destroyed by fire in the 6th century and restored in the 7th century by Sambhuvarman who rebuilt the temples with locally made bricks. Up to the 13th century, more than 70 similar temples were built, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom.
Inclusions for My Son Sanctuary Half-Day Tour From Hoi An
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled drinking water
Exclusions for My Son Sanctuary Half-Day Tour From Hoi An
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Hoi An City Bike Tour Including Cooking Class
- Hoi An Fishing Experience on the Cua Dai River
- Private Tour: My Son Day Trip from Hoi An
- Half-Day Hoi An Countryside Cycling Tour
- My Son Explorer Sunrise Tour from Hoi An by War Era Military Jeep
- Overnight Bho Hoong and Co Tu Explorer Tour by US Military Jeep
- Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thu Bon River Cruise
- Hoi An City Tour by Vespa