Mycenae, Nafplio And Corinth Canal - AthensWrite a Review
Discover new locations in the city and get to know about the famous Mycenaean civilization that is not only a treat for history buffs but for anyone who comes this way. The trip also takes you to the town of Nafplio where you get to eat traditional delicacies.
- The Corinth Canal
- Visit the archaeological site of Mycenae
- Nafplio town
- A leisure walk and lunch in Nafplio
- Visit archaeological site of Epidaurus
Know More about this tour
A full day private excursion. Grasp the glory of the Mycenaean civilization, visit the Corinth Canal, discover the precious gems of atmospheric Nafplio; one of the best preserved historic towns of the country and visit the famous archaeological site of Epidaurus, on this amazing full day private excursion.
We will start from Athens in the early morning, after a scenic 1.5hr drive, including a short stop at the Corinth Canal, we will reach the archaeological site of Mycenae. There, you will enjoy a guided tour of the site and museum, and get to admire the monumental ruins that beautifully blend with the surrounding landscape.
Your guide will offer interesting information about the history of one of the most important civilizations and insights into the way of life of the Myceneans at the location where everything took place.
We will then set off to the picturesque town of Nafplio to savor a delicious lunch at a traditional tavern. A leisurely stroll along the cobblestone alleys will give you the chance to take in the beautiful architecture and to learn about this town’s illustrious past.
Before reaching Athens we will also make a stop to the spectacular archaeological site of Epidaurus, to admire the ancient theater, the sanctuary of Asklepius – considered to be the birthplace of medicine- and the Ancient Stadium of Epidaurus.
Inclusions for Mycenae, Nafplio And Corinth Canal
- 10-hour (~approx) private excursion
- Transport by private car or mini van
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Refreshments & snacks basket
- Coffee treat or refreshment treat
- Short stop at the Corinth Canal
- 2-hour guided tour to the archaeological site and museum of Mycenae
- Visit to the archaeological site of Epidaurus
- Private services of a specialized Insider guide
- All taxes
Exclusions for Mycenae, Nafplio And Corinth Canal
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites
- Cost of lunch at Nafplio
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 4 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 4 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 15%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.