OverviewWhile youre in port in Mykonos, head out on a private shore excursion to enjoy the best of the island, from traditional houses to historical wonders. Explore the narrow streets of Mykonos' old town and Little Venice with your private tour guide, who will ensure that you receive personalized attention. Enjoy free time to shop or get a bite to eat before heading back to the port.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise docks in the Mykonos port, explore the city on a private shore excursion and visit some of Mykonos' beautiful landmarks. Your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your own vehicle, in which you can relax before your walking tour begins.
From the yachting club, enjoy strolling through little alleys and narrow streets, surrounded by Mykonos' typical white-painted walls. Head toward Little Venice, where houses and cafes have been built directly at water level. From there, admire the views of the famous windmills, where the grain used to be milled for bread flour.
See Panagia Paraportiani church, typical Greek houses and numerous chapels. End your walking tour at Manto Square, home of the statue of Manto Mavrogenous, who was a heroic figure of the Greek War of Independence.
Enjoy free time to shop, discover hidden alleyways or relax at a terrace bar and people-watch before you get back on your cruise ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Mykonos port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Mykonos Shore Excursion: Private Old Town Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Mykonos Shore Excursion: Private Old Town Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees (approx. 3 euros)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Be aware that venues might be closed or open late on Mondays
Please enter your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Delos Day Trip From Mykonos
- Mykonos Shore Excursion: Private Tour Of Little Venice, Kalafati Beach And Panagia Tourliani Monastery
- Mykonos Shore Excursion: Private Tour To Delos Island
- Mykonos Half Day Private Island Tour
- Mykonos South Coast Cruise
- Santorini To Mykonos
- Mykonos To Santorini
- Shared Departure Transfer: Mykonos Hotel To Airport Or Cruise Port
- Mykonos Town And Island Half Day Tour