Mykonos South Coast Cruise
OverviewVery nice day cruise around Mykonos on a traditional "kaiki" with nice snacks delicious on board.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourCruise the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea and discover the most beautiful beaches of the protected south coast of Mykonos.
The morning meeting time is 9:30am at the bus/boat stop at Ornos Beach. Begin the cruise at 10am along the South Coast and relax on the traditional, Greek kaiki-style ship while passing closely by the beautiful beaches of the South Coast. If weather permits, cross over to the uninhabited island of Dragonissi with its caves and stunning rock formations. These are full of minerals and they create the most amazing colors in the water. With some luck, see the wild mountain goats and eagles in their natural habitat.
Afterwards, stop at the natural beach of Frangias for swimming and snorkelling in the crystal-clear water. Enjoy a picnic on the beach with wine, Ouzo, and Greek snacks.
The next stop is at the picturesque bay of Kalafatis to relax and enjoy lunch in a beautifully located restaurant by the sea. Lunch consists of a personal Greek salad, Tzatziki, bread, oven-roasted chicken with potatoes or a vegetarian pasta dish, wine, and water. After lunch, take time at leisure to spend on the beach or in the coffee bar by the sea. Also there is the possibility for plenty of water sports activities on Kalafatis Beach.
Then board the boat to continue for the next stop at the famous Paradise Beach. Enjoy the opportunity for another swim or party in the Tropicana Bar, which has just recently been elected as one of the best beach bars in the world.
On thecruise back to Ornos, stop at Plati Yalos Beach, with the possibility of disembarkation there. The tour ends at Ornos Beach at 6pm.
Inclusions for Mykonos South Coast Cruise
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Exclusions for Mykonos South Coast Cruise
- Transfers to/from meeting point
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking, if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.