Mysore Private Tour : Srirangapatana Mysore Palace Nandi Bull Chamundi Hills Spice Markets Ex Bangalore - Bengaluru
OverviewVisit to Mysore a city in India's Karnataka state, with visit to Srirangapatana, Dariya Daulat Palace Tipu's Death Place Mysore Palace, Nandi Bull, Chamundi Hills, Spice Markets,
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Editor's Pick
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at hotel lobby in Bangalore at 7.00 am Drive to Mysore is about 3 and a half hours drive away from Bangalore and there is much to see for the travellers.Visit on the way stop at Channapatina is popular for the brightly colored and lacquer coated wooden toys . Then to Srirangapatana Sri Ranganathaswamy temple Dariya Daulat Palace & Tipu's Death Place which was the base for Mysore Kingdom for many decades. From here drive to Mysore to reach Chamundi Hill located on the Hill visiting large Dravidian Temple, dedicates to Sri Chamundeshwari Devi . Also visit Bull (Vehicle of Shiva ) in the same complex.
Lunch at 1:00 PM. For lunch you can choose the cuisine and restaurant your are interested at your own cost.
After Lunch proceed to magnificent building of Mysore palace is the residence of Maharajas of Mysore. The guide will take you to
Golden Royal Elephant Throne, the Durbar Hall, the Kalyana Mantap and the Gallery inside the palace.
Then proceed to famous Deveraja Spice market which has around more than 800 traders. visiting local shops with guide of spices, fruits and flowers.
At the end of your journey at 5.00 pm , sit back and relax on the drive back to your Hotel in Bangalore reaching by 8.30 pm
Inclusions for Mysore Private Tour : Srirangapatana Mysore Palace Nandi Bull Chamundi Hills Spice Markets Ex Bangalore
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Bangalore City limits
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Mysore Private Tour : Srirangapatana Mysore Palace Nandi Bull Chamundi Hills Spice Markets Ex Bangalore
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions section
- Tips (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Walking Tour: Ulsoor Heritage Walk
- Private Arrival Transfer - From Airport to Hotel in Bengaluru
- Private Departure Transfer - From Hotel to Airport in Bengaluru
- Full day excursion to Mysore from Bengaluru
- Private Day Trip to Hassan from Bangalore
- Private Transfer Benguluru International domestic airport to city hotels
- Tour to LEPAKSHI, Hanging Pillar, Frescos, Cultural & Archaeological
- Full Day Private Car at Disposal in Bangalore