On this tour, you will see a side of Moscow that is not only historical but also very intriguing. You will see areas that have faced a lot of tragedies in the past and have come out of it an extremely commendable manner. Also, see the creatively expressive side of Moscow with its free spirited street art.
- Visit St. John's hill, a quiet place in the city centre with a pre-revolutionary spirit.
- See a different side of Moscow while exploring Khokhlovka, learn about Russian hipsters and street art.
- Also see Khitrovka, considered to be the most terrifying neighbourhood of Moscow in the nineteenth century.
- Roam around Zamoskvorechie’s beautiful streets, lanes full of legends and love stories.
Know More about this tour
A short walk from Red square and St. Basil's cathedral and you will find yourself in a neighborhood full of mystery, urban legends and myths. You will see how Moscow looked like in the nineteenth century, take a ride on a historic tram and listen to amazing stories about ghosts, famous criminals and eccentric merchants.
If you want to understand the local culture, then experience it yourself. Moscow off the beaten track is one of the best ways to do it.
Inclusions for Alternative Moscow Tour
- Tram ticket
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.