Cruise, swim, explore and relax.
Tivua Island is close enough to Nadi to be the perfect destination for an introduction to cruising the islands of Fiji. Set sail by tall ship to this pristine island, surrounded by 500 acres of spectacular coral reef. Tivua Island is a sanctuary for turtles during the nesting season, and is surrounded by a circle of white sandy beaches.
Sailing aboard the brigantine Ra Marama you will be able to sunbathe in the bowsprit, watch for dolphins playing in the bow wave and enjoy the music and entertainment as you cruise. This historic tall ship, named after a famous nineteenth century Fijian war canoe, was built for the Governor General of Fiji in 1957.
Upon arrival at Tivua Island, soak up the natural atmosphere where you can swim in the tropical waters, explore the island or simply relax on the pristine sandy beaches. If you're feeling energetic, a selection of water activities such as snorkeling or the use of canoes is included. You will also be able to indulge in a delicious buffet luncheon before the return sail to Nadi.
- Morning and afternoon tea, music and entertainment
- Buffet luncheon including barbecue chicken, whole baked fish, sausages, garden fresh salads, fruit, fresh baked bread rolls, local beer, wine and soft drinks
- Yaqona (kava) welcome ceremony
- Guided Snorkeling Tour and Equipment
- Glass Bottom Boat Coral Viewing
- Beach volleyball, canoes and reef fishing