OverviewSet sail by tall ship to pristine Tivua Island, offering all the attractions of a small Fijian tropical island. This 7-hour cruise includes hotel pick up and drop off from Nadi, a guided snorkeling tour, glass-bottom boat tour, use of canoes, Kava ceremony, volleyball, morning and afternoon tea, music and entertainment and a tropical buffet luncheon.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tour
Cruise, swim, explore and relax.
Tivua Island is close enough to Nadi to be the perfect destination for an introduction to cruising the islands of Fiji. Set sail by tall ship to this pristine island, surrounded by 500 acres of spectacular coral reef. Tivua Island is a sanctuary for turtles during the nesting season, and is surrounded by a circle of white sandy beaches.
Sailing aboard the brigantine Ra Marama you will be able to sunbathe in the bowsprit, watch for dolphins playing in the bow wave and enjoy the music and entertainment as you cruise. This historic tall ship, named after a famous nineteenth century Fijian war canoe, was built for the Governor General of Fiji in 1957.
Upon arrival at Tivua Island, soak up the natural atmosphere where you can swim in the tropical waters, explore the island or simply relax on the pristine sandy beaches. If you're feeling energetic, a selection of water activities such as snorkeling or the use of canoes is included. You will also be able to indulge in a delicious buffet luncheon before the return sail to Nadi.
- Morning and afternoon tea, music and entertainment
- Buffet luncheon including barbecue chicken, whole baked fish, sausages, garden fresh salads, fruit, fresh baked bread rolls, local beer, wine and soft drinks
- Yaqona (kava) welcome ceremony
- Guided Snorkeling Tour and Equipment
- Glass Bottom Boat Coral Viewing
- Beach volleyball, canoes and reef fishing
Inclusions for Nadi Tivua Island Cruise
- BBQ Lunch
- Morning tea and afternoon tea
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Nadi, Denarau and Coral Coast hotels (if option selected)
- All water activities including snorkeling and glass-bottom boat tours
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Free use of canoes
- Yaqona (kava) welcome ceremony
Exclusions for Nadi Tivua Island Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please note: Pickup and drop-off from Coral Coast hotels are at an additional coast. Please see pricing below for more information
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.