Nagarkot Day Hiking - Kathmandu
OverviewNagarkot Hiking which is also known as Nagarkot nature walk is one of the most popular one day hike in Kathmandu. Walking through the highland Tamang village up to the Nagarkot 360 view tower is an exhilarating experience which will not only provide you with an opportunity to observe countryside lifestyle but it will also enable you to get close up views of snow-capped mountains along with incredible sunrise view over mighty Mount Everest. Take nature walk along the verdant forest of pine and rhododendron. You can also get ample opportunity of bird watching in the forest around Nagarkot. The view tower also allows panoramic views of Kathmandu Valley.Participating in Nagarkot hiking is the best way to reenergize your soul in the serene atmosphere close in the heart of nature. Reduce your stress and rejuvenate your mind by taking about 10km of Bhaktapur Durbar Square to Nagarkot trek
Know More about this tourThe views of the Himalayan peaks stay to provide a beautiful foreground to the green terrain as the hiking trail descends down to Chisapani. Trekkers are presented with the experience of viewing the mountain peaks in a most comfortable setting while hiking to Chisapani. The way to Nagarkot is even more riddled with the abundance of green foliage and panoramic views of the mountain peaks. Encountering animals in their natural habitat, the hike to Nagarkot is one of pleasantries and natural beauties. There are many vibrant villages along the way as well, making for a short respite and offering an insight into the cultural and traditional aspect of the peoples lives. The rolling hills and the forests that cover the terrain are the main highlights of the hike, along with amazing panoramic views of the Himalayan peaks. It is a rejuvenating hike that really restores the mind to its peaceful form. The muddling busyness of the city-life melts away on the hike, as the only urban setting that occurs throughout the trip is the gaping view of the valley from the vantage point at Nagarkot. The panorama of the mountain, the natural environments and the small villages along the hike makes the Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking perfect short getaway!
Inclusions for Nagarkot Day Hiking
- All ground transportation by private vehicle as per programs, Local licensed English-speaking trekking guide, Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff , Trekking permits, government taxes and office service charges
Exclusions for Nagarkot Day Hiking
- Foods and accommodation in Kathmandu/NagarkotTips for guide and driver
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Duration: 01 Day(s)
Trip Grade: Easy
Best Season: All the year round
Max Altitude: 2,175 meters
Walking Duration: 5-6 hours
Transportation: Private car/van
Meals: Packed Lunch
Trip Type: Leisurely Hiking
Starts/Ends: Your preferred location
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.