Nairobi City Walking Tour
OverviewNairobi is a sprawling, perennially busy city that's hard to crack on your own. Join this Nairobi tour and benefit from a local guide who will not only show you the sights, but also lead you to the perfect lunch spot to try some local cuisine. Check out the national parliament buildings and other significant sights like the National Archives. Wander past the Mzee Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum and drop in on the poignant August 7th Memorial Park.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAfter a pick up from your hotel, head off to explore Nairobi. Walking through the streets of Nairobi provides plenty of opportunity to mingle with the locals as they go about their daily lives. Your Nairobi walking tour will kick off with a stroll through Uhuru Park, right in the heart of the city, before wandering past the parliament buildings and the mausoleum of the first president of Kenya, Mzee Jomo Kenyatta.
Your tour continues with a look at the Kenyatta Conference Center and the August 7th Memorial Park, which was built to commemorate the bombing of the US Embassy. You will also have the opportunity to visit the Kenya National Archives and various other sites within the city center, based on your interests and the route.
Another key local experience is food, so it's no surprise that your tour includes the opportunity to sample local cuisine with lunch at a local restaurant. Eat like a local, chat with locals, see Nairobi like a local...soon you'll feel like a local! After lunch, your walking tour will walk itself right back on over to the meeting point, where you'll end your tour full of local knowledge and delicious food.
Inclusions for Nairobi City Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Nairobi City Walking Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Airport Transfers in Nairobi
- Lake Nakuru National Park Day Trip from Nairobi
- 3-Night Safari from Nairobi: Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara
- Hell's Gate National Park: Full-Day Adventure
- Carnivore Restaurant: A Unique Eating Experience in Nairobi
- Nairobi Airport Transfer Shuttles
- Full-Day Ol Pejeta Conservancy and Chimpanzee Sanctuary Tour from Nairobi
- Carnivore Restaurant Dinner Experience in Nairobi