Nairobi Day Trip To Crescent Island Game Conservancy - Lake Naivasha
OverviewExplore walking with wild animals at Crescent Island Game Park. Located on Lake Naivasha, Kenya in the Great Rift Valley. . See wild animals like zebras, giraffes, hippos, buffalo and a wide variety of birdlife as you take a guided walk through the park. It is one of the most beautiful parks in Kenya, and is Naivashas best kept secret. Surrounded by water, it is actually a peninsular and is accessible by boat from East or West as well as by road.
Know More about this tour
This exciting tour starts from your Nairobi Hotel. Our driver will pick you early in the morning and drive to lake naivasha.
You will have one stop at the great Rift valley view point for photography.
You start with a boat ride tour with an one hour speed boat animal viewing expeditions. The boat drops you at the island where you are welcomed by guides and proceed for a walking tour. Come close to friendly wild animals with well trained guides leading you. There are more animals per acre than any other Kenyan Park, hence many film companies have been to the Island. Hippo graze all over us at night then sleep under the acacia or rest in the water by day.
You have to carry your own snacks for lunch. After this guided tour, the boat will come for you for the dry land and departure for Nairobi. Drop at your Nairobi hotel with a lot of memories.
Inclusions for Nairobi Day Trip To Crescent Island Game Conservancy - Lake Naivasha
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Nairobi Day Trip To Crescent Island Game Conservancy - Lake Naivasha
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND KEEKOROK LODGE
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND AA LODGE
- WILD PHOTO EXPEDITION KENYA
- 2 Days Amboseli Safari
- 4-Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Luxury Safari All Inclusive
- Lake Nakuru Day Trip From Nairobi
- Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick Half Day Tour
- Nairobi by Night Experience