The tour starts with Your pick from any hotel within the city of Nairobi or nearest airport . The first visit is the Nairobi national park which is located approximately 4 miles (7 kilometers) from the city of Nairobi, Kenya's capital. Species found in the park include buffalo, baboon, rhinoceros, zebra, cheetah, gazelles, hippo, leopard, lion etc.
The next visit is to the David Sheldricks which is a worldclass conservation figure and the premier authority on the successful raising of milkdependent infant elephant and rhino orphans. Daphne Sheldrick's Animal Orphanage, can be only be visited for an hour every day between 11am and noon.During this hour the baby elephants are brought out to play and to feed, and visitors can watch them from behind a rope. Wardens are on hand to explain the work of the orphanage and to answer any questions.
At this time you break for lunch in a nearby restaurant (not included in the pricing).we also take this time to do shopping at a nearby gift shop (Love birds gift shop). which is run by locals with their hand crafts as way of also supporting the local community in the area.
The next visit is the Giraffe centre which was Established by Jock and Betty Leslie-Melville in 1979 as a sanctuary for the rare Rothschild giraffe. Here a resident expert also presents a private briefing on the Centres work to save the endangered Rothschild giraffe.
you will be provided with pellets to feed the giraffes by the guides to make friends with them while feeding and take pictures.
3.30 pm END OF TOUR
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
6.30 am Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Departure Details :
All hotels or airport within Nairobi city .
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewDiscover the abundance of wildlife in Nairobi including Nairobi National Park, the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, the Giraffe Center, Enjoy Game drive while viewing the magnificent Nairobi skyline from the only national park within the city . located approximately 4 miles (7 kilometers) from the city of Nairobi, Kenya's capital. Species found in the park include buffalo, baboon, zebra, cheetah, gazelles, hippo, leopard, lions Black and white rhino etc. and unlimited bird life .Visit the Elephant orphanage , Giraffe center and do some shopping.
Know More about this tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
You Might Also Like
- Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Center and Karen Blixen Museum Day Tour in Nairobi
- Hell's Gate National Park Private Bike Tour from Nairobi
- Nairobi National Park Half-Day Tour
- Half-Day David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Center, and Karen Blixen Museum Tour from Nairobi
- Half Day Nairobi National Park Guided Tour From Nairobi
- Africa Fund for Endangered Wildlifes Giraffe Centre and David Sheldricks Elephant Orphanage Tour from Nairobi
- NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK TOUR
- Lake Naivasha and Hells Gate Small Group Day Tour from Nairobi