Nairobi National Park, Giraffe Center And Elephant Orphanage Day Tour From Nairobi
OverviewEnjoy a full day tour around Nairobi best Parks. Your first stop will be at the Giraffe center then head to the elephant orphanage before heading to the Nairobi National Park.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Start your day with 8am pickup from your Nairobi hotel.
The first stop will be Giraffe Center to get up close and personal with Rothschild giraffes, Africa's tallest mammals. Here you will ascend up to an observation platform where you can see giraffes at their eye level.
Next stop is the world famous David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage from 11am to 12pm to meet a herd of baby elephants and learn about the work done to rescue them from poachers. The orphanage successfully raises milk-dependent baby elephant and rhino orphans. During your hour there, the baby elephants will be brought out to play and feed as you watch them from behind a rope.
After the morning excitement, have lunch for about an hour (at own expense), then you will go to the Nairobi National Park through the main gate for a 3-hour game drive. Your guide will betryto show you as much variety of animals as possible. If you're lucky you may see animals such as Rhinos, leopards, lions, giraffes, wildebeest, zebras, elands, hartebeest, dik dik among many others.
At around 5pm, you will depart the park and be brought back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Nairobi National Park, Giraffe Center And Elephant Orphanage Day Tour From Nairobi
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Nairobi National Park, Giraffe Center And Elephant Orphanage Day Tour From Nairobi
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Nairobi Airport Transfer Shuttles
- Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Centre, Bomas of Kenya and Karen Blixen Museum Day Tour
- Born Free, Adamson's Museum and Lake Naivasha Day Tour from Nairobi
- 5-Day Hiking Mount Kenya Via Chogoria Route From Nairobi
- Hell's Gate National Park: Full-Day Adventure
- Nairobi Nightlife Experience with Dinner