WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT.
Nairobi national park Kenya's first ever National park is a unique and wonderful wildlife haven within sight of the city's skyline. Rhino, buffalo, cheetah, zebra, giraffe, lion and plenty of antelopes and gazelles can be seen roaming in this open plains country with a section of highland forest as well as stretches of broken bush country, deep, rocky valleys and gorges with scrub and long grass. Ornithologists catch with over 300 bird species including the Secretary bird, crowned cranes, vultures, peckers and many more.
We also have stop, in the wild to experience the wild out of the vehicle. A naration of the how Kenya is fighting with Wildlife poaching.
6:30am: Pick up from location/locations to be advised
7:00am: Arrive at the Nairobi National park for the game drive/park Formalities
7:00am - 11:00am: Safaris Driver /Tour guide staff will then drop you off at a location of your choice within the city
2:00pm: Pick up from location/locations to be advised
2:45pm: Arrive at the Nairobi National park for the game drive/park Formalities
2:45pm - 5:00pm: Safaris Driver /Tour guide staff will then drop you off at a location of your choice within the city
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
6:00 am From Monday to Sunday.
Departure Details :
Pick up location from hotel or any other location within Nairobi.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewA great safari Experience 7Km away from the city of Nairobi, No need of accommodation or long drives. Giving you 4 Hours of Safari. Remarkable view of lions, endangered black rhino, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes and basically you have chance to see 4 of the Big 5 (expect the elephant) and diverse bird life with over 400 species recorded.
Know More about this tour
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT.
- -Pick up From Hotel or location with Nairobi, -4 Hours game drive, -Bottled water , -Professional guide, -Drop off at Preferred location within Nairobi
- -Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)-Gratuities (optional) -Souvenirs (available to purchase) *Entrance fees -Nairobi national $43 (Non Residents Adult) -Nairobi national park $22 (Non Residents Child) -Nairobi national park Ksh 430 (Kenya shillings Kenyan citizens)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
We provide a special guide for the other languages other than English upon request. Please indicate.
You Might Also Like
- Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Center and Karen Blixen Museum Day Tour in Nairobi
- Hell's Gate National Park Private Bike Tour from Nairobi
- Nairobi National Park Half-Day Tour
- Half-Day David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Center, and Karen Blixen Museum Tour from Nairobi
- Half Day Nairobi National Park Guided Tour From Nairobi
- Africa Fund for Endangered Wildlifes Giraffe Centre and David Sheldricks Elephant Orphanage Tour from Nairobi
- NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK TOUR
- Lake Naivasha and Hells Gate Small Group Day Tour from Nairobi