OverviewVisit the Nairobi National Park that lies within Nairobi city. One has an option of either morning or afternoon with an extra option for the safari walk with lunch at a top 100 world famous restaurant. Please note the morning tour takes 5 hours Â and the afternoon takes 4 hours from pick up to drop off.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourVisit the Nairobi National Park and embark on a long game viewing drive around the park. It was established in 1946, 114 kms (44 sq miles) of pristine savanna with a large stock of migratory game and lies between the Nairobi-Mombasa railway and the garden suburb of Langata. It is open on its south-east perimeter and here the Kitengela Conservation Area allows a corridor for the natural migration of the game which takes place with the seasonal rains.
For those who take the safari walk with lunch option you will proceed to the Safari walk with guide and then proceed for lunch.
Inclusions for Nairobi National Park Tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Nairobi National Park Tour
- Entrance fees of US Dollars $43 per adult and USDollars $22 per child - Nairobi National Park
- Entrance fees of US Dollars $22 per adult and USDollars $13 per child - Safari Walk only
- The above fees can be paid by cash or credit card at the point of entry.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If you are combining the National Park with Elephant Orphanage, you must depart from the park by 10:30am