Nairobi Walking Tour
OverviewThe Nairobi city walking tour covers the modern city center the colorful Nairobi city market, parliament buildings, Kenyatta International Conference Centre; the landmark of Nairobi (KICC), The 7th memorial park bomblast, the Nairobi railway station museum , National archive and general view of the city.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Discover the highlights of Nairobi from a local perspective. Take a walking tour and experience the unique atmosphere of Nairobis bustling city center. Enjoy breathtaking views from the KICC tower an impressive 28-story skyscraper. Visit top Nairobi attractions such as Mzee Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum and Kenya National Archives. Learn about the first stock market and the Thorn Tree- the first post office at Sarova Stanley hotel Shop local crafts at City Market or Maasai Market and let your guide help you bargain Get insights about the tribes of Kenya from your guide. Learn about the citys culture and history. If you wish, finish the tour with a coffee at one of the many coffee houses. The tour can be customized according to your interests and schedule. Always ask your guide for help.
You will visit a local market where you can bargain and shop for arts and crafts. You will later walk back to your city hotel with your guide.
Inclusions for Nairobi Walking Tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Nairobi Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance Fees
- Personal Insurance and baggage insurance
- Food & drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Any optional or additional activities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Taking photos of local people (without permission) or photos of Government installations (e.g. Parliament and Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum) is not allowed.
other languages on request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphange, Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum Tour from Nairobi
- 2-Day Amboseli National Park Tour from Nairobi
- Nairobi Airport Transfer Shuttles
- Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Centre, Bomas of Kenya and Karen Blixen Museum Day Tour
- Born Free, Adamson's Museum and Lake Naivasha Day Tour from Nairobi
- 5-Day Hiking Mount Kenya Via Chogoria Route From Nairobi