Nam Cat Tien National Park Cycling Tour From Ho Chi Minh CityWrite a Review
OverviewNam Cat Tien National Park is becoming more and more of an attracting site for tourists. Located approximately 150 km (approx. 93m) away from Ho Chi Minh City, the forest has an area of about 720 km (approx. 447 sqm) and protects one of the largest areas of lowland tropical rain-forests left in Vietnam. The park is home to Asian Elephants, Sun Bears, Gaur and many smaller mammals, including Yellow-cheeked Gibbons, Black-shanked Douc, Langurs and Crab-eating Macaque.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Multi-Day Trip
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourDay 1: Ho Chi Minh City to Cat Tien National Park (L,D)
At 08:00 AM, the driver & guide will pick you up at your hotel. Then a transfer of about 1.5 hours from Ho Chi Minh City to Dong Nai Province. Upon arrival, you will cycle on hilly back roads through rubber plantations to the sub-forest Nam Cat Tien. You will pass beautiful park scenery on a vibrant dirt track alongside Dong Nai River. You can also find yourself a challenge by biking on the rolling hills of a single track road to Ta Lai Village. You'll then continue riding to the park’s headquarters. You will enjoy a wild-animal tour by jeep in the evening and spend the night there.
Day 2: Cat Tien National Park to Ho Chi Minh City (B,L)
During dry season - You'll pedal 2 km (Approx. 2.4m) on paths to Dak-Lua into the lush eco-system of semi-evergreen and wetland-flooded evergreen forests. Here you'll find flora such as the Ficusbenjamina family, grown in an area of 3 hectares such as F. Benjamina, F. Racemora, Flacourtiaceae, and Hychaearpus. Cat Tien is also home of many precious giant trees such as Tetramelesnudiflora, Cycasrumphii, Ancistrolandustectorius, Afzeliacyclocarpa, Lagerstroemia Ovalfolia. You'll then take a short trek to explore the area. The wild and natural views of the park are remarkable, as you continue biking to sub-Nam Cat Tien Park, and have lunch on the way back to Ho Chi Minh City by a minivan.
During wet season - Enjoy a 2-hour trek into the park with wild, natural views, and have a chance to get to know the characteristics of a tropical forest. Watch many types of birds, including several species associated with the wetlands, such as osprey, lesser fish eagle, grey-headed fish and many more. You will check out of hotel to start your biking trip from the center of the park via hilly trails through the mountainous area to Madagui. After lunch, you'll be driven back to Ho Chi Minh City in the late afternoon. You will arrive in Ho Chi Minh City at around 5:30 PM.
Inclusions for Nam Cat Tien National Park Cycling Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Overnight accommodation (twin share basis)
- Pro-biking English Speaking Guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water, Cool tissue, Soft-drink, Beer (1 Bottle/person)
- Transport by private vehicle
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches and 1 Dinner
Exclusions for Nam Cat Tien National Park Cycling Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Beverages and other meals which are not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation received at time of booking
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.