Nam Khan River Experience - Luang Prabang
OverviewNam Khan is an extremely serene and beautiful river. You will firstly cruise in a boat along the Mekong River, taking a look at all the beautiful landscapes that this country has to offer to you. After which, you will undertake a Kayak experience and pass through the challenging waves of the Nam Khan River, we assure you that this experience will stay with you for a lifetime.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Nam Khan River.
- Get thrilled as you undertake a kayaking experience.
Know More about this tour
We depart from our office at either 8.30 or 12.30 (dependant on your preference) And head to Pick Noi which is only around 30 minutes away. Upon arrival our guide will give you a short safety briefing and introduction to kayaking before heading off down the river. As we continue onwards we reach a small section of light but fun rapids before arriving at the tomb of the 19th century French explorer ‘Henri Mouhot’ who was the first European to discover Luang prabang! Here we of course take some time to look around this fascinating site before continuing onwards to Ban Had Hien, a small village famous for its iron knife* making. From here, we return to Luang Prabang. *Please understand that villagers are not making iron knifes every day.
Inclusions for Nam Khan River Experience
- Private transfer by air-con vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Drinking water bottle
- Picnic lunch
- Admission fees
Exclusions for Nam Khan River Experience
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.