Nanjing City Highlights Private Day Tour
OverviewDiscover the ancient capital city Nanjing on this full day private trip, make full use of your time with an expert local tour guide, visit the city highlights in Nanjing, Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Mausoleum, Confucius Temple, Nanjing Municipal Museum, and Zhonghua Gate.
Know More about this tourThe private tour guide will pick you up from your Nanjing downtown hotel or Nanjing Railway Station or South Railway Station at approx. 8:30 am, and escort you to visit the top attractions in Nanjing. Please indicate pickup location while booking.
With deep historical significance, magnificent architecture and beautiful scenery, Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Mausoleum is a must see when visiting Nanjing. Follow your guide to this first stop to know the life of this great Chinese revolutionist. Then visit the Confucius Temple which is a place to worship and consecrate Confucius, see the beautiful Qinhuai River, and stroll around the bustling commercial streets nearby.
Later have lunch in a local restaurant, continue tour to the Nanjing Municipal Museum which is a comprehensive museum of history and art, view the Chinese ancient palace buildings of Chaotian Gong and explore the history and culture in the museum. Then visit the Zhonghua Gate, it is a precious cultural relic, a significant place in China's military and architectural traditions.
Afterwards, the guide will drop you off at your hotel or Railway Station as per your request to finish the trip.
Inclusions for Nanjing City Highlights Private Day Tour
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Pickup and drop-off service
Exclusions for Nanjing City Highlights Private Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.