Nanta Show Admission In Bangkok
OverviewNanta is a comic non-verbal musical show derived from the traditional Korean instrumental performance Samulnori. With a kitchen as its background, knives and other utensils are transformed into musical instruments in the hands of the performers. The chefs thrill the audience with acrobatic cooking shows, a surprise wedding ceremony, and an exciting dumpling challenge. Nanta is being absolutely recommended for tourists.
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourFor an action packed stage show like nothing else in Bangkok the comedy chefs in Cookin Nanta will amaze and delight all ages. Nanta is a Korean word to mean strike relentlessly, and throughout this non-verbal theatrical performance, thrilling percussion music is created using everything from traditional Korean water drums to cooking utensils like chefs whisks and carving knives. The nonstop rhythmic percussion is complemented by hilarious facial expressions and a little help from the audience to create a humorous story of a hapless gang of chefs.
The theater company is originally from Korea, but have traveled with this show extensively: from Edinburgh, London and Germany in Europe, to Japan and Singapore in Asia, and even making history as the first Asian production to open its own large-scale theater in New York.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Bangkok and drive to the Bangkok Nanta Theater. The Nanta cooking show begins at approximately 8pm. Return to your hotel in Bangkok approximately 9:45pm to 10:30pm.
Inclusions for Nanta Show Admission In Bangkok
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Nanta Show Admission In Bangkok
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Private transfer (if joined tour option selected)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Seat selection is not available
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Group tour operates without transfers. Shuttle Services from and to the theater are available from and to MRT Petchaburi Station (Exit 1)