Nantes City Pass
OverviewIdeal if you're spending a week-end in Nantes, the essential pass gives you the keys to explore the city. Convenient, flexible and easy to use, the Nantes Pass offers you the best value from the very best of Nantes!Unlimited transportation, free access to chateaux, museums and cultural attractions, tours and rivers cruises.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourLocated 30 minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean, on the Loire Estuary, Nantes is a perfect gateway for Brittany and Loire Valley.
Your card includes:
- Admission to the Marine Worlds Carousel, Castle of dukes of Brittany, Bretagne Tower, ...
- Unlimited travel on the public transport network, including the bus, tram, and river ferries
- A day bike rental
- Sightseeing cruises on the Erdre rivers
- Admission for many museums, including the Arts Museum, Jules Verne Museum,the Vineyard Museum...
- Tours on the tourist train, city tour bus, and guided visits
- Discounts on shopping and many other city activities
The unmissables of the Nantes city pass :
- An absolute must is a visit to the Sea Worlds Carousel. Located on the banks of the Loire River, opposite the Jules Verne Museum the Sea Worlds Carousel will surprise you ! The public can access to the Giant Crab, to the Retrorocket Squid, the Bathyscaphe, the Manta RayA total of 32 elements!
- The Castle of the dukes of Brittany is also not to be missed! This Breton monument houses a royal palace and a modern multimedia exhibition in its history museum.
Inclusions for Nantes City Pass
- Admission ticket
- River cruise
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Nantes City Pass
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.