Napa Valley Highlight Tour - San Francisco
OverviewThe Tour Guide will pick you up at 10am (or 11am) at location you provide to us in San Francisco or (near by locations)and we start the tour with :* Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge for views of the Bay Area and Alcatraz* Admire the rolling hills and vineyards that make up Americas premier wine region* Visit two - three the best celebrated wineries for guided tours and tastings * Enjoy free time for lunch and shopping in Yountville, a Napa Valley gem!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourWorld-class wine tours and tastings are at the heart of Napa Valleys allure. With more than 400 wineries scattered throughout the region, the options span the gamut from boutique wineries to prominent brands.
The tour is consisted in visiting four wine sites of the client's preference or suggested. Minimum hours: 5 hrs Escape to Californias famous wine country on this full-day tour from San Francisco! Taste regional varietals at three different wineries in Napa and Sonoma, including both big-name and family-run estates. Learn about the winemaking process during guided tours of vineyards and barrel rooms, and savor the areas gourmet culture with a stop for lunch in charming Yountville.
Highlights Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge for views of the Bay Area and Alcatraz Admire the rolling hills and vineyards that make up Americas premier wine region Visit two - three the best celebrated wineries for guided tours and tastings Enjoy free time for lunch and shopping in Yountville, a Napa Valley gem!
Included: Gas Vehicle Tour guide Pickup/Drop off Parking Bridge toll fee
Excluded : Tasting Fee
Inclusions for Napa Valley Highlight Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Napa Valley Highlight Tour
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 18 years
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Dress code is smart casual
A maximum of 4 people per private trip (for 6 people and more, a larger vehicle is required at an additional cost).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.