- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
Check-in at 8:00 a.m. at our Port Allen location
Return Details :
You must contact Holo Holo Charters upon receipt of confirmation to provide your in-destination contact information so that we may contact you in the event of weather delays or cancellations. Failur.. read more
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Families and groups-- say YES to an action-packed, five-hour ocean adventure aboard our gorgeous and comfortable 50 Kauai-built sailing catamaran, Leila. Lets explore the cliffs, valleys, sea caves and wildlife of the Napali Coast-- one of the most magnificent and fascinating coastlines in the world. Lets swim and snorkel amongst dozens of tropical fish species and possibly turtles, manta rays and monk seals. Lets set sail and feel the power of the wind propel us along the coast. Snorkeling, breakfast, lunch, and beverages (non-alcoholic and alcoholic) are all included, making this package an excellent value and an excellent choice for families and groups. Theres something for everyone on this fun, adventurous, and informative excursion that will ignite your senses and create lasting memories for you and your loved ones.
See the Incredible Napali Coast— It would be a crime to visit Kauai and not witness the magic of her 4,000’ cliffs, crystal-clear turquoise waters, bright emerald valleys, cascading waterfalls, sea caves, rainbows, dolphins, turtles, humpback whales (seasonally December- April), and much more.
- See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Scrambled Eggs (Sauted Veggies, Cheese), Bakers Choice (Danishes, Muffins, Cinnamon Rolls, Croissants, etc.), Fresh Seasonal Fruit, Medium Roast Coffee, Oatmeal, Tea & Hot Water
- Fresh bread, deli meats, cheeses, veggie toppings, pasta salad, veggie crudits with ranch dressing & hummus, cookies. Drinks: Water, island juices, soft drinks, beer, seltzers, & wine.
- All snorkeling equipment and instruction is included
- Downwind catamaran sailing
- Soft drinks and water; wine and beer served after snorkeling
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
Service animals allowed
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
1. This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captain's discretion).
2. Not recommended for individuals who have/had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for seasickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
3. No expectant mothers.
4. Children must be 5 years or older.
5. All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depend on ocean conditions.
6. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
7. "No shows" or any cancellation within 24-hours of check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
8. We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
9. We reserve the right to refuse service.
10. We do not land on shore.
11. Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
12. Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed; guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets.
13. If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other daily medications, you must reschedule your tour to another day.
14. No smoking of any kind, including electronic cigarettes.
15. You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket and camera. We will provide everything else.
16. All tours are "Bare-Foot". Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at captain's direction.
17. In accordance with our liquor license, guests may not bring their own alcohol and IDs are required for age verification. Intoxicated guests will not be served and may be denied boarding. Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling on applicable tours.
18. No coolers or drones/unmanned aircraft allowed on-board.
19. Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on-board the vessels. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
20. Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that clog easily. Do not flush anything other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide.
21. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
As a company that puts sustainability at the forefront of goals, we request you bring your own reusable water bottle with you on tour.
No expectant mothers are permitted to join the tour
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Traveler ReviewsSee all reviews
Awe, beautiful tour of the coastline, saw lots of sea life, perfect weather, excellent crew & captain (Kelly), food was great too. Really loved it, only negative is no cancellations/upon booking full charges.
Capt. Kelli and her crew (Luke & Kay) aboard “Leila” were amazing in every way. They gave my elderly uncle extra attention, they had vast knowledge and made it amazing. Highlights included the waterfall blessing, going full wind power, and legends surrounding the coast. This is the greatest tour we’ve ever taken on any sailing vessel anywhere.
The captain and crew made a wonderful cruise an awesome experience. Very attentive, welcoming, and fun.
It was a majestic cruise. The natural beauty of the Na Pali coast was breathtaking. The crew was helpful, knowledgeable and provided an excellent experience with their humor and narrative of what we saw along the cruise. Would absolutely do it again!
Great boat trip! Wonderful crew, boat was spacious and in great shape, good breakfast and lunch and drinks, beautiful views of the coast, and fun sailing on big waves.
An absolutely amazing experience. So much fun and excitement. Special thanks to our crew (Mike, Heather) they were incredibly helpful, attentive, knowledgeable and entertaining the whole time.
Professional crew who went the extra mile provided an amazing experience that included seeing a massive pod of dolphins up close, a pristine snorkeling location, and an informative tour of the Na’ Pali coastline. The views were beyond words, the food and beverages were on point, and so was the crew.
Our family went on the NaPali Coast tour in mid July, it was perfect weather! We saw the coast of Na Pali, which was absolutely gorgeous, a pod of dolphins and while snorkeling a sea turtle. Snorkeling was not the most amazing snorkeling but that's no fault of the crew, it just is. The crew were absolutely wonderful, telling stories, giving history of the coast and giving ideas on other hikes and things to do on the island. The breakfast and lunch were delicious, I highly recommend going on this tour and taking your family, we had a lot of fun and really enjoyed our day on the water!
My daughter and I took this trip together because the rest of our family gets seasick. We chose this boat for the slide and it didn’t disappoint. We were the first into the water and the last out, and she must have gone down the slide into the ocean 25 times. We saw lots of turtles (not too many fish), and spinner dolphins, plus the coast was beautiful. She loves riding the trampolines while we were underway. The crew was friendly and on top of things, particularly safety. There was plenty of food and drink, and reef friendly sunscreen on board. Highly recommend.
If you're in Kauai, TAKE the boat tour of the Na Pali Coast. Such wonder to marvel and feast your eyes upon. Absolutely gorgeous scenery that pictures unfortunately won't do it justice. The day of my tour we had a wonderful crew and the captain had an AWESOME playlist as well (I told the crew he was getting a 5-star rating based on that alone). Worth the money and worthy of your time. You even get to snorkel which I actually enjoyed more than my time on Maui. Plus, you get breakfast, lunch, and alcohol (the alcohol is served after snorkeling).