Napali Snorkel Adventure - KauaiWrite a Review
We invite you to climb aboard their Kauai-built rigid-hull inflatable “rafts” that will get you to the Napali Coast in record time! As we travel down the coast, your crew and Captain entertain your imagination with stories of the Hawaiians who once made this coast their home. Keep an eye out for dolphins, turtles and seabirds which are often seen on our tours. Depending on the ocean conditions the day of your tour, we’ll stop and snorkel at one of several protected areas teeming with tropical fish. After you have a chance to snorkel and relax along the Napali Coast, we’ll serve a tasty sandwich lunch before we head back to Hanalei Bay.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Likely to Sell Out
- Fully narrated tour
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tour
Tour Kauai’s Na Pali Coast aboard a High Speed Raft.
The adventure begins when you leave from the shore of scenic Hanalei Bay and we shuttle you by dinghy to your rigid hull inflatable raft which is anchored just offshore. There, you’ll do a “dry-transfer”, stow your gear, grab a seat and get ready for the experience of a lifetime.
Minutes after leaving the bay, the spectacular Na Pali Coast comes into view and you see why its dramatic cliffs and beaches have enchanted painters, authors and travelers for centuries… and we’re just getting started!
As we travel down the coast, your crew and Captain entertain your imagination with stories of the Hawaiians who once made this coast their home. From sea-level you really get a feel for the tremendous scale of Na Pali. Keep an eye out for dolphins, turtles and seabirds which are often seen on our tours.
Depending on the ocean conditions the day of your raft tour, we’ll stop and snorkel at one of several protected and shallow areas which will be teeming with tropical fish. Fins, goggles (with corrective lenses if you need them), snorkels, and flotation aids are all provided. If you’re new to snorkeling, our crew will be on-hand to provide instruction and pointers so you can get the most from your adventure.
After you have a chance to snorkel and relax on the Na Pali Coast, we’ll serve a tasty sandwich lunch before we head back up the coast to Hanalei Bay. Expect to get wet and bring a lightweight jacket.
Inclusions for Napali Snorkel Adventure
- Sightseeing cruise
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Napali Snorkel Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be 6 years old and accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All tours and destinations are subject to ocean and weather conditions
Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.