Tour Kauais Na Pali Coast aboard a High Speed Raft.
The adventure begins when you leave from the shore of scenic Hanalei bay and we shuttle you by dinghy to your rigid hull inflatable raft which is anchored just offshore. There, youll do a dry-transfer, stow your gear, grab a seat and get ready for the experience of a lifetime.
Minutes after leaving the bay, the spectacular Na Pali Coast comes into view and you see why its dramatic cliffs and beaches have enchanted painters, authors and travelers for centuries and were just getting started!
As we travel down the coast, your crew and Captain entertain your imagination with stories of the Hawaiians who once made this coast their home. From sea-level you really get a feel for the tremendous scale of Na Pali. Keep an eye out for dolphins, turtles and seabirds which are often seen on our tours.
Depending on the ocean conditions the day of your raft tour, well stop and snorkel at one of several protected and shallow areas which will be teeming with tropical fish. Fins, goggles (with corrective lenses if you need them), snorkels, and flotation aids are all provided. If youre new to snorkeling, our crew will be on-hand to provide instruction and pointers so you can get the most from your adventure.
After you have a chance to snorkel and relax on the Na Pali Coast, well serve a tasty sandwich lunch before we head back up the coast to Hanalei bay. Expect to get wet and bring a lightweight jacket.
Fresh Deli Lunch provided by Three Brothers Gourmet Market
- Featuring sandwiches served on sub roll or gluten-free roll, locally sourced produce and house-made sauces
- Turkey with Provolone Cheese, Lettuce and Red Onion
- Veggie with Feta Cheese, Roasted Red Peppers, Cucumber, Lettuce, Red Onion and Tomato
- Kurobuta Ham with Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce and Red Onion
- Condiments: Basil-Garlic Aioli, Pesto, Mayo or Mustard
- Assorted Chips & Local Kauai Kookies
- Beverages Include: Bottled Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices