OverviewJoin this wine tour for an afternoon of relaxing and good wine!Enjoy a visit to four spectacular wineries before concluding the day with complimentary wine, cheese and biscuits at a private, exclusive gazebo/viewing platform with 360 panoramic views of Hawkes Bay.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your accommodation at approximately 1pm. You will be transported in a relaxing 9-seater, air conditioned 4 wheel drive tour van.
From there we will head off to the first winery which will be Church Road Winery. Once we arrive we will enter the cellar door for a sample of 4 wines. Which will include a local champagne.
From Church Road we will travel a short distance to the next winery, Mission Estate, New Zealand's oldest winery established in 1851. I will conduct a mini tour of the magnificent colonial style villa followed by a tasting of 6 of their wines.
We then travel out to the Esk Valley for a tasting at Esk Valley Estate. Monday to Friday and during harvest season I am able to conduct a tour of the wine making facility. From Esk Valley Estate we continue through the picturesque Esk Valley to Linden Estate.
At Linden Estate we taste an extensive range of wines predominately made from grapes your guide personally planted 15 years ago. From the winery we travel out into the vineyard and your guide will give a brief explanation about grape growing & vineyard management.
The tour finale is a drive up Seafields farms road to my panoramic viewing platform (660ft / 202m above sea level). At the platform your guide will provide complementary wine, cheese and biscuits whilst you take in the magnificent views of Hawkes Bay.
You will be returned to your pick up points at around 5:30pm.
Inclusions for Napier Afternoon Wine Tour
- Wine tasting fees are included
- Complementary wine, cheese and biscuits included
- Tour of the wine making facilities at Esk Valley Estate is included
- Grape growing and vineyard management discussion at Linden Estate is included
- Free pick up and drop off at your accommodation
Exclusions for Napier Afternoon Wine Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The venue for the complementary wine, cheese and biscuits is subject to change dependent on the weather condition
Minimum of 2 guests required before booking can be accepted
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.