Get beneath Naples surface on this 3-hour, small-group tour of the citys most compelling archaeological sites, from Roman roads to early Christian remains. Accompanied by an expert art historian, discover a lost world that is hidden beneath Naples streets one that holds the key to the citys past. Explore Greek, Roman and early Christian ruins beneath Naples Cathedral and the excavated Roman market below the Gothic church of San Lorenzo Maggiore. While you observe the subterranean sights, learn about Neapolitan history from your expert guide. Entrance fees not included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Naples Above And Underground Archaeology Walking Tour
- Professional art historian guide
Exclusions for Naples Above And Underground Archaeology Walking Tour
- Entrance fees (approx. 8 euros)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.