Naples And PompeiiWrite a Review
See Southern Italy’s highlights in half-day on this combined Naples and Pompeii sightseeing tour.
- Naples City Centre
- Ruins Of Pompeii
Know More about this tour
Pick up at the hotel at 8:15 am and sightseeing of about 2 hours with stops at the Cathedral to visit its Treasure Chapel and S. Restituta Basilica. Drive to Plebiscite Square to see the front of the Royal Palace and the majestic church of St. Francesco di Paola in its neoclassic style. Drive to the Town Hall Square where’s the New Castle built by French family of Anjou and end of the tour at Posillipo on a terrace to get the best view of the city on Naples. Drive to Pompeii where the tour guide will show the most fascinating places like The Forum, Thermal Baths, Vetti’s house and “Lupanare”burnt by volcanic ashes and lapilli during the eruption in 79 A.D. Return to Naples and drop off at the hotel at around 1:30 pm.
Inclusions for Naples And Pompeii
- Local Guide
- Entrance Fees
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.