Naples City TourWrite a Review
The best way to have a complete look of Naples from the centre until the panoramic zone in a short time.
- Naples City Centre
Know More about this tour
Pick up at the hotel, port, railway station in town at 8:15 and sightseeing of about 2 hours with a small group tour led by a professional guide and operated with little minibuses. Stops at the Cathedral to visit its treasure Chapel and S. Restituta Basilica. Drive to Plebiscite Square to see the front of the Royal Palace and the majestic church of St. Francesco di Paola. Drive to the Town Hall Square where’s the New Castle built by French family of Anjou and end of the tour at Posillipo on a terrace to get the best view of the city on Naples. Drop off at the hotel around 10:30.
Inclusions for Naples City Tour
- Local Guide
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.