Naples City Walk And Traditional Home Cooked Lunch
OverviewDiscover the City of Naples in a walking tour led by a local professional guide, specialized in archaeology and Neapolitan culinary traditions. After the walking tour enjoy a lunch with a cooking class at the guide's home located into the Spanish Quarter right in the heart of Naples. Prepare and eat a typical dishes at your host's place and be delighted by the flavors of the genuine Neapolitan cuisine The city of Naples funds its heritage on a simple concept: cultural coexistence. Cultural exchanges between different people and traditions always characterized Naples, creating today's wonderfull and magic city. Art, tradition and food will accompany you through unique streets and markets, while yu'll learn about the history of Naples. .
Know More about this tour
- Meet the Guide at Cafè Gambrinus at Piazza del Plebiscito the most important square of Neaples.
- Have a guided walking tour through the monumental quarter: Piazza Plebiscito (Royal Palace, Church di San Francesco di Paola), San Carlo Theater, Umberto Gallery, Via Toledo, Spanish Quarters, Piazza Bellini, Greek-Roman walls.
- Shopping at Pignasecca food market.
- Yu'll go to the guide's home for a Cooking class;
Menù: Appetizers bagel 'nzogn e pepe, mozzarella cheese sticks with basil and Piennolo tomatoes; Pasta from Gragnano with potatoes and provola cheese; fried meatballs and a gratin of peppers or vegetables called Friarelli; exellent local Wine; Dessert; Coffee.
*The history of every dish will be explained during the class.
At the end of the class you will receive a short book with traditional recipes.
Inclusions for Naples City Walk And Traditional Home Cooked Lunch
- - Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the tour , - Shopping at the street market for the lesson , - Cooking class , - Lunch , - At the end of the class you will receive a booklet with traditional recipes.
Exclusions for Naples City Walk And Traditional Home Cooked Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Men may vary depending on seasonal ingredients; please let me know of any food intolerances.
Vegeterian and gluten free meals are available on request.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Ischia Opera Season: The Three Tenors
- Positano and Amalfi semi-private
- Full-Day Positano and Amalfi Cruise from Naples
- Positano and Amalfi boat tour from Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From San Giorgio