Follow an informative guide on a morning or afternoon Naples walking tour to discover the cityâÂÂs historical sights, buzzing plazas and cultural delights. Highlights include the Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale), Galleria Umberto I, the colorful Spaccanapoli promenade and Teatro di San Carlo, the oldest opera house in Italy. Finish with delicious cake at a traditional Neapolitan cafe in the historic city center.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in Piazza Plebiscito for your morning or afternoon walking tour of Naples. Start with a walk across the handsome square to the Royal Palace of Naples and Basilica of St Francesco di Paola.
View the exterior of Teatro di San Carlo, the oldest opera house in Italy with a history that dates back to the 18th century, and then cross the street to wander through the Galleria Umberto I shopping gallery.
Visit St James's Palace (the town hall) and head to Piazza Municipio to see Castel Nuovo, an elegant landmark that’s also known as Maschio Angioino. The medieval castle is a major symbol of the architecture in Naples, and has been expanded several times since its construction in the 13th century.
Continue through the historic center of Naples, full of churches, cloisters, palaces and monuments. Listen to your guide’s commentary and learn about the area’s many historical, artistic, cultural and architectural treasures, and then wander to Piazza del Gesu to see the Monastery of St Chiara and Church of Jesus.
Next, follow your guide along the colorful Spaccanapoli promenade. Literally meaning ‘Naples splitter,’ this straight and narrow main street traverses Naples’ historic center, and is one of the three east-west streets of the original Greco-Roman city of Neapolis.
Your tour finishes at a cafe in Piazza San Gaetano, where you’ll sit down to enjoy some traditional Neapolitan cake.
Inclusions for Naples City Walking Tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Naples City Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable shoes
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.