Naples National Archaeological Museum And Historical Centre Private Tour
OverviewEnjoy this 5 hours journey in the mysteries, culture, history of one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Visit the rooms of the National Archaeological Museums and walk into the narrow streets of the historical centre. Led by a local, professional guide, you will enjoy any second of this tour!
Know More about this tour
Naples is one of the most ancient cities of Italy, first founded as a Greek colony in the VIII century BC. Ages passing by the city has enlarged, becoming one of the most powerful forces on the Mediterranean Sea, above all during the years of the French and Spanish domination, when it actually became the capital of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.
You will be narrated the story of one of the most beautiful cities of the world by a professional, local guide, that will lead you in this amazing tour through the centuries.
You will in fact start the tour visiting the MANN (Naples National Archaeological Museum), that boasts a collection of marble statues of Greek and Roman gods and frescoes and relics from the archaeological sites of Pompeii and Herculaneum. Furthermore, the Egyptian section of the Museum has been restored and lately opened to the public.
After the tour of the MANN, you will have a break for lunch, and then you will continue your journey walking in the modern city. Our local and top-rated guide will guide you along the narrow streets of the historical center, where you can feel and sense the history and the soul of the city, look at the squares, the churches, the old noble buildings and learn about the anecdotes, legends and the past famous people of Naples. You will jump in and out of the past and you will surely love it!
You will walk on via dei Tribunali and Spaccanapoli, give a look at Palazzo Venezia, walk in the New Jesus square and even more!
Be ready for this full immersion in the Neapolitan history and culture!
You will love it!
Inclusions for Naples National Archaeological Museum And Historical Centre Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Naples National Archaeological Museum And Historical Centre Private Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Herculaneum Group Tour from Naples
- POMPEII EXCURSION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI EXCURSION INCLUDING THE BLUE GROTTO OPTION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI SHOW AND GO WITH BLUE GROTTO OPTION
- POMPEII, POSITANO AND AMALFI COAST CRUISE FROM NAPLES
- POMPEII AND SORRENTO WITH LIMONCELLO TASTING FROM NAPLES