- Pick up 08:00am at the gangway of the ship, the driver will have a sign with your name on it
- Heading to Sorrento for about 1 hour
- Stop in Sorrento town to stroll around and enjoy the city on foot
- Heading to Positano (30 minutes ride)
- Stop in Positano village
- Lunch in a typical restaurant with a breathtaking view (lunch 35 dollars per person - not included in fare)
- Ride to Pomeii(1 hour drive)
- Visit the Pompeii Ruins(2 hours ) (entrance fee 15 dollars per person- not included in fare )
- Ride back to the port of Naples (30 minutes), we leave the city before the big Cruise Buses do it so we shall be back well in time.
- Back to the ship by 5.00
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 9 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Right at the gangway of the ship, your driver guide will be holding a sign that reads your name.
Return Details :
Gangway of ship
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
The city of Pompeii is a Roman Empire city near Naples, buried by ash during the eruption of the volcano Mount Vesuvius in year 79 AD. An incredible voyage through time to admire a snapshot of a great city of the past. Then the divine Amalfi coast with its elegant city of Sorrento, followed by the cozy city of Positano where we shall try out the famous napolitanos cousine (lunch not included in fare) with a breath taking view of the sea and coastline. Big time.
Know More about this tour
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, all names of partecipants.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
due the special archeologiocal terrain unfortunately this tour is NOT Wheelchair accessible.