Naples Private Shore Excursion From Naples Port - Rome
OverviewThe city of Pompeii is a Roman Empire city near Naples, buried by ash during the eruption of the volcano Mount Vesuvius in year 79 AD. An incredible voyage through time to admire a snapshot of a great city of the past. Then the divine Amalfi coast with its elegant city of Sorrento, followed by the cozy city of Positano where we shall try out the famous napolitanos cousine (lunch not included in fare) with a breath taking view of the sea and coastline. Big time.
Know More about this tour
- Pick up 08:00am at the gangway of the ship, the driver will have a sign with your name on it
- Heading to Sorrento for about 1 hour
- Stop in Sorrento town to stroll around and enjoy the city on foot
- Heading to Positano (30 minutes ride)
- Stop in Positano village
- Lunch in a typical restaurant with a breathtaking view (lunch 35 dollars per person - not included in fare)
- Ride to Pomeii(1 hour drive)
- Visit the Pompeii Ruins(2 hours ) (entrance fee 15 dollars per person- not included in fare )
- Ride back to the port of Naples (30 minutes), we leave the city before the big Cruise Buses do it so we shall be back well in time.
- Back to the ship by 5.00
Inclusions for Naples Private Shore Excursion From Naples Port
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Naples Private Shore Excursion From Naples Port
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, all names of partecipants.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
due the special archeologiocal terrain unfortunately this tour is NOT Wheelchair accessible.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience