NAPLES PRIVATE WALKING TOUR
OverviewMeeta local certified tourguide at the obelisk in Piazzaa del Gesand walk through te piazza Municipio withthe Angevin Castlle andthe Piazza Plebiscito with theRoyal palace. Walk through the fascinating Piazza del Ges to see theChurch of Ges Nuovo. Wander down the famous street Spaccanapoli to the 14th-century monastery of Santa Chiara and the Piazza San Domenico.Visit the the 13th-century baroque Chatredal.In the Chapel San Severo you will find idiosyncratic works of art by 18th century Italian masters, including theVeiled Christstatue. Continue down the narrow Via dei tribunali to see Naples at its most characteristic. Take look inside the church of Pio Monte della Misericordia to seeCarravagios"The Seven Works of Mercy".Have an authentic Neapolitan Pizza winning the status of UNESCO heritage patrimony in 2017
Know More about this tour
A fantastic Journey through the historical Naples. Discover a unique mix of architectural styles from every times since the 5th century BC.
Founded by ancient Greeks, the city was once the capital of southern Italy, and has been settled by Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, Normans, Swabians, and Spanish Bourbons. Your guide will provide a wealth of history as you explore the historic center, where Neapolitans have lived since the 6th century BC.
Explore the history of Naples with a Neapolitan
Follow in the footsteps of ancient Greeks and Romans down the Spaccanapoli
See works of art by Italian masters, including Carravaggio.
Discover some of the city's hidden streets and corners
Try an authentic Neapolitan Pizza winning the UNESCO heritage status in 2017
Inclusions for NAPLES PRIVATE WALKING TOUR
- Guidance by a local professional guide
- 1 Pizza Margherita and one soft drink each person in a traditional wood oven Pizzeria
- skip the line tickets
- all taxes
Exclusions for NAPLES PRIVATE WALKING TOUR
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The activity level is moderate. You will walk about 3 km.
Comfortable shoes and light dress in summer are required.
You can't enter the churches with bare shoulders, mini skirts or very short shorts.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Herculaneum Group Tour from Naples
- POMPEII EXCURSION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI EXCURSION INCLUDING THE BLUE GROTTO OPTION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI SHOW AND GO WITH BLUE GROTTO OPTION
- POMPEII, POSITANO AND AMALFI COAST CRUISE FROM NAPLES
- POMPEII AND SORRENTO WITH LIMONCELLO TASTING FROM NAPLES