Discover the sights of the largest city in southern Italy on this 3-hour Naples Segway tour. Glide through the streets on a self-balancing electric Segway, and learn about all the top NaplesâÂÂ attractions from an expert guide. Look out for Piazza Plebiscito, the Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale), Castel dell'Ovo and the Church of San Francesco di Paola. ItâÂÂs a fun way to explore this vibrant city, full of wonderful historical and artistic treasures.
Numbers are limited to eight people on this small-group Segway tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your friendly guide in central Naples and start with a 30-minute orientation session to get familiar with the two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing Segway. Once you are feeling confident, leave the start point and head out to explore, following your guide around the downtown streets.
First stop is Castel Nuovo. Built in two phases (in the 13th century, and then in the 15th century), the castle is one of the cityâs most recognizable symbols. Pose for photos on your Segway against the backdrop of the castle's medieval turrets and parapets, and then continue to Via Toledo. Glide along the ancient streets, lined with fashionable boutiques, and then head inside Galleria Umberto I, a public shopping gallery with a magnificent glass-roofed arcade.
Take a break outside San Carlo Opera House, and learn all about the impressive site from your guide. Created in 1737, the building is Europe's oldest working theater, hosting prestigious ballets, plays and operas from all over the world.
Pass Piazza del Plebiscito, the largest square in Naples, and then make your way past its Bourbon palaces to the magnificent Royal Palace of Naples. Hear of its fascinating history, including the time when the country was under Spanish rule. Look out for the beautifully domed Church of San Francesco di Paola; itâs another perfect photo spot!
Continue by Segway through Naples' Villa Communale, a park thatâs known as the Royal Gardens. Built in the 19th century, the beautiful botanical gardens are home to an array of picturesque plants and statues. On your way back to the start point, stop at the beach near Via Caracciolo to see the cityâs oldest castle, Castel dellâOvo as well as a Bernini-designed fountain, Fontana dell'Immacolatella.
Cruise through the glitzy neighborhood of Santa Lucia, and then finish your Segway tour back at the start point.
Inclusions for Naples Segway Tour
- Segway tour
- 30-minute orientation session
- Use of helmet (optional)
- Ponchos (in case of rain)
Exclusions for Naples Segway Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum age is 16 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.