Naples Shore Excursion: City Segway Tour
OverviewWhen your cruise ship docks at the Port of Naples, head out to discover the city by a self-balancing, electric Segway! Glide through winding streets and see beautiful sights while learning about the history of Naples from a local guide. This 3-hour shore excursion is a fun way to see top Naples attractions, such as the beautiful Royal Palace (Palazzo Reale) and the Church of San Francesco di Paola. Numbers are limited to eight people on this small-group cruise excursion, ensuring personalized attention from your friendly guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourLeave your cruise ship at the Port of Naples, and head into the center of town to meet your friendly guide. Start with an orientation session to get familiar with your two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing Segway; once you feel comfortable, youll weave through the downtown streets of Naples, following your guide at a steady pace.
First stop is stunning Castel Nuovo, one of Naples most iconic buildings that dates to the 13th century. Next, cruise down Via Toledo, an ancient street lined by fashionable boutiques, and then head to Galleria Umberto I, a public shopping gallery full of artwork and architecture.
Admire majestic Teatro San Carlo, Naples' beautiful opera house. Built in 1737, Teatro San Carlo is Europe's oldest working theater, hosting ballets, plays and operas.
Pass by Piazza del Plebiscito, the largest square in Naples, and then make your way to the beautiful Royal Palace (Palazzo Reale). Learn about its fascinating history, including the time when the country was under Spanish rule. Near the palace, you'll see the domed Church of San Francesco di Paola a perfect photo spot!
Continue through Villa Comunale, a park known as the Royal Gardens. Built in the 19th century, these beautiful botanical gardens are full of picturesque plants and statues. After, relax beachside on Via Caracciolo overlooking the city's oldest castle, Castel dellOvo. Your guide will point out the Fontana dell'Immacolatella, an incredible fountain designed by the legendary Italian artist and architect Gian Lorenzo Bernini. Make a final stop to take in views of Santa Lucia, the city's glitzy residential area, and then finish your tour near the start point.
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk of the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Naples. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Inclusions for Naples Shore Excursion: City Segway Tour
- 30-minute orientation session
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Headphones to hear the guide clearly
- Ponchos (in case of rain)
Exclusions for Naples Shore Excursion: City Segway Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum age is 16 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.