Naples' Stret Food Tour By A Local Certified Guide
OverviewEnjoy an gastronomic educational walk with a Professional Local Guide downtown Naples, the cultural heartbeat of the city, where the spontaneous expressions of the Neapolitans take place. Taste the typical Neapolitan food such as the famous "pizza", the frittatina, the mozzarella cheese, a bagful of fried fish, the delicious sausages with vegetables, typical desserts like sfogliatella and ron babà, taste some the best wine in the region, have a strong Neapolitan Expresso and much more... Walk through a grid alleys existing since the V century BC, admire ancient monuments, meet market traders restaurants and shops owners, and hear of their passion, creativity and gusto for foodstuff.
Know More about this tour
- Meet the Guide in central Piazza del Plebiscito, start your food tasting with a typical Neapolitan espresso and buy, according to our tradition, a "suspended coffee" to offer it to those who cannot afford it.
- Have then a walk to the Spanish quarters, via Roma and Galleria Umberto and stop at a typical Neapolitan bakery to eat two of the iconic pastries of the city, the ron babà or the sfogliatella.
- Visit the Pignasecca Market, a picturesque market held between the alleys of the city where fish meet and fresh vegetables are sold every day. Here youll taste the delightful salsicce e friarielli, sausages with vegetables, and will taste the cuoppo, a bagful of fried fish from the bay.
- Go to Piazza Dante and walk through Via dei Tribunali, the street of the most famous pizzerias in Naples. Have a taste of the so-called pizza a portafoglio, pizza fritta or the frittatina, a typical Neapolitan dish made of pasta.
- Come down to St Gregorio Armeno, the street of the nativity scenes and arrive at Piazza St. Domenico Maggiore for a taste a typical chocolate dessert called Ministeriale.
- End your visit at Piazza del Gesù next to the churches of Gesù and St Chiara.
Inclusions for Naples' Stret Food Tour By A Local Certified Guide
- - Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the Tour by a certified local guide. , - 8 Food tasting (per person) , - 1 Neapolitan Coffee , - 1 Wine tasting , - Water
Exclusions for Naples' Stret Food Tour By A Local Certified Guide
- hotel pick up and drop off
- gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Activity level: minimal
Vegetarian, vegan, glucose-free and lactose-intolerant dietary restrictions are catered to. Please notice this in the 'special requirements' field on booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Ischia Opera Season: The Three Tenors
- Positano and Amalfi semi-private
- Full-Day Positano and Amalfi Cruise from Naples
- Positano and Amalfi boat tour from Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From San Giorgio