OverviewVisit the most beautiful sites and significant monuments of Naples with a local guide that knows all the history, art, traditions and customs of the city.
The tour takes 2 hours and runs in small groups of max 15 people each. There is also an option to have a private tour only for you and your party. On the itinerary you will visit Piazza Plebiscito, the New Castle, the Fountain of Neptune, the Church of Jesus and other famous highlights in the city center.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tour
Visit one of the most fascinating and historical.cities.in the world on a unique 2 hour walking tour led by a local guide.
You will explore the center of Naples, the most beautiful sites, fountains, churches, Ancient monuments but also colorful markets, artcrafters, delis and other traditional shops.
You will see Piazza Plebiscito facing the Royal Palace, the Umberto Arcades, the New Castle, the Fountain of Neptune, via Toledo, the Church of Jesus, the ruins of the Ancient Greek City, the nativities market of St. Gregory, the Decumani and many more interesting places all explained by your guide.
The tour runs in small groups of maximum 15 people but you can also book the private option with an exclusive guide just for you.
You will also get useful tips on how to spend your time in Naples and the surrounding area
Inclusions for Naples Walking And Sightseeing Tour With Local Guide
- Local guide
Exclusions for Naples Walking And Sightseeing Tour With Local Guide
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear comfortable walking shoes
Upon booking please provide your accommodation details and phone number where you can be reached in case of delay or other circumstances
If you book the Private Tour Option: Please contact the number on the voucher as soon as possible via sms, whatsapp or call to provide your travel details and at the meeting time with the guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.