Naples Walking Tour With Pizza And Sfogliatella Tasting
OverviewVisit Naples, one of the most beautiful cities in the world, with a local guide. Enter into the alleys, walk on the Decumani and listen to the story of the Ancient city, from the first Greek domination to the development of the Neapolitan culture unique in the world. While walking, enjoy a typical sfogliatella and a pizza a portafoglio the wallet pizza!
Know More about this tour
Join this guided walking tour of Naples, and your guide will provide you an introduction to the story of the city.
What you will realize, is the passion that Naepolitans feel for their native soil, a bond developed in the centuries, that lasted the different dominations, wars and diseases. It is a real feeling of belonging. Your guide will help you getting in touch with this culture, leading you into the streets of the historical centre, and showing you places that have become symbols of Naples.
You will meet your guide in Piazza Dante, by the Dantes statue in the middle of the square. You will then move to PortAlba, one of the ancient doors to the core of the Greek urban settlement. Walking on via dei Tribunali you will reach the Agora also known as the Forum in Roman times the main square, where all the aspects of the life melted together from the private to the religious ones.
You will then stop to have a pizza a portafoglio, and keep on descovering the streets and the alleys of the city. Passing in San Gregorio Armeno you will reach Spaccanapoli, walking in piazzetta Nilo, piazza san Domenico Maggiore, reaching Palazzo Venezia, and ending in Piazza del Gesu Nuovo, where you will see two churches: the gothic Santa Chiara Monastery and the New Jesus Church. You will surely love the story of the faade, and the mistery hidden behind the black diamond stones.
Your guide will even stop to allow you a break and offer you a sfogliatella, the queen of the Neapolitan pastries.
You will then move ahead to Piazza Municipio, where you will see the Maschio Angioino (New Castle), French symbol of Naples capital of the South Italy Kingdom, and your tour will end in piazza del Plebiscito from where you can enjoy a lovely walk on the seaside.
You will surely love this tour!
Inclusions for Naples Walking Tour With Pizza And Sfogliatella Tasting
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Naples Walking Tour With Pizza And Sfogliatella Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Herculaneum Group Tour from Naples
- POMPEII EXCURSION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI EXCURSION INCLUDING THE BLUE GROTTO OPTION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI SHOW AND GO WITH BLUE GROTTO OPTION
- POMPEII, POSITANO AND AMALFI COAST CRUISE FROM NAPLES
- POMPEII AND SORRENTO WITH LIMONCELLO TASTING FROM NAPLES