This is a 1 hourÂ narrated seaplane flight departing from The Wiley Post Memorial Seaplane base in Renton, on the South shore of Lake Washington. You will see the downtown Seattle, the Space Needle, the Ballard Locks, Lake Washington, and much more! Take a float plane charter flight for unsurpassed aerial views of the Emerald City and panoramic Northwest vistas. Â The sensational experience of taking off and landing on the water combined with the amazing views of Seattle and Puget Sound come together to create the memory of a lifetime.Â Leave long drives and traffic behind to get a complete, succinct orientation of Seattle and the Puget Sound. ThereâÂÂs simply no better way to get familiar with the Northwest than by soaring over it.
Know More about this tour
Meet at Wiley Post Seaplane Base in Renton or Carillon Point Marina in Kirkland and climb aboard your plane for a 20-minuteÂ narrated seaplane flight. Leave long drives and traffic behind to get a complete, succinct orientation of Seattle and the Puget Sound. You will be provided with comfortable, noise cancelling headsetsÂ to clearly hear the pilotâs personal narration during the flight. YourÂ professional, knowledgeable and enthusiastic pilots will point out historical sites, interesting features and fun facts throughout your excursion. Among many of the captivating views you may get to see are the City of Kirkland, Lake Washington and itâs distinct floating bridges, the beautiful University of Washington Campus, Lake Union, the Ballard Locks, Puget Sound, sweeping views of Seattleâs skyline and downtown, sports stadiums, the iconic Space Needle, the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges along with majestic Mt. Rainier. skyline.
Providing flexibility to suit customer needs, these tours are available throughout the year.
Inclusions for Narrated Seattle Seaplane Flight Tour From Renton
- Noise cancelling headsets
- Pilot narration
- Small-group tour
- 20-minute seaplane
Exclusions for Narrated Seattle Seaplane Flight Tour From Renton
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Subject to weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, options provided are to choose an alternative date or receive a full refund
All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking
Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
Please note: flight time is 20 minutes, total duration of this activity is 60 minutes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.