Nashville Carriage RideWrite a Review
See the sights of downtown Nashville on a 20-minute carriage ride along Lower Broadway that takes you past honky tonk hotspots in the country music capital of the world. YouâÂÂll see historic landmarks and renowned Nashville establishments frequented by music legends from Loretta Lynn to Alan Jackson. The white stretch carriage is pulled by two horses and accommodates eight passengers. Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day.
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tour
After riding above the underground tunnel near Nashville’s Music City Center and passing the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge (formerly the Shelby Street Pedestrian Bridge), catch a glimpse of Cumberland Park along Nashville’s riverfront and the Tennessee State Capitol, a National Historic Landmark.
Once you've been introduced to these attractions on your carriage tour, you'll be returned to your starting point so you can visit what you like on your own.
Inclusions for Nashville Carriage Ride
Exclusions for Nashville Carriage Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.