Nashville Trolley Tour
OverviewFor those wanting a quick overview of Nashville, you can't miss this 1-hour trolley tour. You'll pass by (and hear commentary about) the Ryman Auditorium, Fort Nashborough, Vanderbilt University, Music Row and more. This is a great way to get your bearings before exploring the city at your own pace.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Fully narrated tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
Enjoy this entertaining tour through the Music city aboard an open air historic trolley. You will drive by amazing sites you came to see such as:
- Riverfont Train Station
- Ryman Auditorium
- Tennessee State Museum / The Arcade / Tennessee State Capitol
- Musicians hall of Fame and Museum
- Farmers Market / Bicentennial Mall
- Antique Archaeology
- The Parthenon
- Spirit of Nashville
- First Center for the Visual Arts
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Johny Cash Museum
Inclusions for Nashville Trolley Tour
- Guided trolley tour of Nashville
- Commentary on-Board
Exclusions for Nashville Trolley Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Not wheelchair/handicap accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.