Nashville Willie's Historic City Walking Tour
OverviewThe Most experienced walking tour guide in Nashville (14 yrs,& resident over 20 yrs).a musician / professional impersonator. Hear the Great Stories, from a Tour Guide that has ".Talked the Talk..&.. Walked the Walk."An entertaining & informative walking tour of how Nashville became Nashville & the people that carved it into what is known as Music City. A visit to Lower Broadway's Honky-Tonk Row; including World Famous 'Tootsie's Orchid Lounge; Hank Williams; Willie Nelson; Kris Kristofferson's 'Sunday Morning Comin' Down..written for Johnny Cash; too many more for this listing. You might even get NashvilleWillie to do a song along the way. Experience the History tidbits where the North & South met for the Civil War's Battle of Nashville' known as one of the Bloodiest Battles of the Civil War. "This Tour is a 'Must-Do' for newcomers to Nashville"..NashvilleWillie
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
An entertaining and informative 90 minute walking tour of how Nashville became Nashville and the people that carved it into what is known as 'Music City USA'. A visit to Lower Broadway's Honky-Tonk Row; including World Famous 'Tootsie's Orchid Lounge.
Relive the beginnings of country music with stories of The Grand Ole Opry, the Famous Ryman's Alley.; Hank Williams; Elvis Presley; Patsy Cline; George Jones; Willie Nelson; Roger Miller.. 'Chug-a-Lug, Chug-a-Lug'; The Man in Black: Johnny Cash; Kris Kristofferson and his hit song ..'Sunday Morning Comin' Down..written for Johnny Cash; and too many more for this listing.
You might even coax 'NashvilleWillie' to do a couple songs along the way.
And we promise not to leave out a visit to the World Famous 'Printer's Alley'.. Nashville's very first Entertainment District., that hold the roots and secrets of country music.
Revisit the History inserts of where & when the North and South met for the Civil War's Battle of Nashville, back in 1864 known as one of the bloodiest battles of the Civil War
"This Tour is a 'Must-Do' for the newcomers to Nashville"... PS; don't forget to wear your favorite pair of Sneakers, or Walking Shoes.
Inclusions for Nashville Willie's Historic City Walking Tour
- Approximately 1 mile total distance.
- Tour can be designed to accommodate handicapped, with advanced notification.
- Gratuities are Permitted
Exclusions for Nashville Willie's Historic City Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Nashville Brewery and Pub Tour
- Bar Golf Game in Nashville
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage General Admission
- Nashville Pub Crawl
- Private Arrival Transfer: Nashville International Airport to Hotel
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Nashville International Airport
- Admission to Lotz House Civil War Museum
- Nashville's Roofless Party Bus