Nashville Willie's Music City Culinary Tour
OverviewExperience a food tour with all the trimmings! Tasting some of the 'Local' Eateries Home Spun Goodies. An excellent way of 'Getting -to -Know' what this newly found 'City of Excitement' is all about. Take a tour with a very experienced LOCAL Tour Guide ( living & working in the Downtown District of Nashville for over 20 yrs )Serving up a walk through Nashville's buzzing Downtown area of Honky Tonks & History, with a Stop @ Jack's World Famous Bar-B-Que as our first Taste. You'll find out why this Restaurant is a popular Choice of the many Celebrities living in Music City USA. As you leave Jack's , out the back entrance you will learn why this alley was used as a place to 'Hang out' by many Famous Icons & Legends.Are you interested yet..? Great..! We do have much more to share with you. You won't be disappointed."..This is a 'Must-Do' Tour..especially for first timers, visiting Nashville.."..... NashvilleWillie
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourA comprehensive 'must-do' informative food tour, providing visitors with answers to 'where to go?' and 'what to do?' In other words, you will get the most bang for your buck!
Gain first hand knowledge of Nashville's past and present. See the Ryman Auditorium, Printer's Alley, the Batman Building, The Honky-Tonks on Broadway, Jack's World Famous Bar-B-Q,Wild Horse Saloon, and the No 1 Honky-Tonk in the World:Tootsie's Orchid Lounge. And, let's not forget the Civil War's most memorable Battle of Nashville - 1864.
Experience a food tour with all the trimmings while wandering through the Original Business District of the 1800's topped off with today's thriving downtown area, where all the action is served up on a daily basis. This tour is narrated by an experienced, professional tour guide with an undying love of Nashville. This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to book.
Inclusions for Nashville Willie's Music City Culinary Tour
- Five to Seven Stops, depending on activities throughout immediate downtown vicinity.
- Food and/or snacks with tour tastings.
- Approximately 1 mile total distance. Tour can be designed to accommodate handicapped with advanced notification.
Exclusions for Nashville Willie's Music City Culinary Tour
- Food and drinks, other than those provided in the tastings
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
No smoking on the tour, please
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.