OverviewOn this 3-hour guided bicycle tour you will visit 4 of Nassau's leading tourist attractions. Come face to face with the animal, bird and plant life of the Bahamas at the Ardastra Gardens and Zoo and Botanical Gardens. Next,sample some of native cuisine and drinks at The Fish Fry. At the last stop goback in time to 18th century Bahamas at the slave and dungeon ruins of Historical Fort Charlotte. Back at theheadquarters after a scenic bicycle ride under the golden rays of sun, quench your thirst with a bottle of refreshing pure native coconut water that is available to purchase.
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourChoose between a morning or afternoon tour as you get the chance of a life time to pedal your way on a cruiser bicycle to experience 4 of Nassau's leading tourist attractions.
Headsets will be provided for you, while you peddle your way to the various attractions. Your experienced tour guide will educate and enlighten you with historical information of our beautiful Bahama land while you pedal. The tour leaves in rain or shine so rain coats will be provided in the event that you should experience "liquid sunshine" as it is called in the Bahamas. On a cool cruiser bicycle, your friendly and professional tour guide will pedal with you from the headquarters over to the first stop at the Ardastra Gardens and Zoo. Here you will get a chance to march with the world famous Marching Flamingos and come face to face with the native animal and bird life of the Bahamas.
Next, pedal your way to the 2nd stop and step back in time to the early 18th century in Nassau Bahamas as you visit historical Fort Charlotte. Experience the moat, the underground passageways, the dungeon, the 42 cannons and the slave ruins. If you book our early 10:20am tour on Wednesdays and Fridays as a bonus to your tour experience, you will get to witness first hand , the reenactment of the changing of the 1800 century guards and the firing off of the 1800 century cannon, which is done at 11:30am every Wednesday and Friday.
After your time at Fort Charlotte is complete, peddle your way to our 3rd stop to Junkanoo Beach. Here you will get the option of a 15 minute stop on "Junkanoo Beach" to allow the white powdery sands to come between your toes and for you to go ankle deep in the crystal clear, turquoise waters-this choice is entirely up to you.
Our final and 4th stop takes you to the aroma of mouthwatering native food, local beer, and drinks. You will be lured in from the delicious aroma of native cooked food, as you make your way to the The Fish Fry, a quarter mile stretch of native food huts serving a variety of delicious native cuisine. While here, you will get to sample free "conchy conch fritters" , a native dish that you are sure to love.
You then return to the headquarters after a scenic ride under the golden rays of the year-round golden Bahamas sun. The sun rays are golden and hot, so included in your tour charges are complimentary bottles of refreshing icy cold pure native coconut water and also a complimentary bottle of icy cold drinking water.
Inclusions for Nassau Guided Bike Tour
- 10 persons maximum per each tour
- Children bikes
- Baby bicycle tow seats- Ages 2- 5 years old/ tours for free
- Cruise ship patrons-pickup
- Hotel or Stop over patrons pickup
- Local professional tour guide
- Entrance fees to all four of the attractions
- A complimentary bottle of pure coconut water and also a bottle of drinking water
- Conch fritter samples
- Headsets to hear our tour guide enlighten and educate you with historical information of the Bahamas while peddling
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Rain gear in the event of "Liquid sunshine"
Exclusions for Nassau Guided Bike Tour
- Lockers and backpacks to secure your valuables (available to rent)
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Hand made coconut thatched Native hats available for sale on property
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
10 persons maximum per each tour
Children bikes available ages 6-12 years old- please advise us in your booking if you need a child bike.
Baby bicycle tow seats are also available for ages 2-5 years old (the tour is free for this age group) - please advise us in your booking if you need a tow seat
Book the 10:20am tour on a Wednesday or a Friday and participate in a special treat at the Dungeon on Ft Charlotte (firing off of the cannon and changing of the guards re-enactment)
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age to ride solo is 6 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Native sweets and candies on sale on property
Hats made out of coconut palm branches on sale on property
Lockers and back packs to secure your valuables are available for rental
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.