Nassau Private-Home Dining Experience
OverviewLeave your resort and savor a home-cooked meal during your stay in Nassau. Inside a private home, local chefs sizzle up dishes like conch fritters and curried meats and vegetables, and then make your taste buds sing even more with a coconut tart. Sip a Bahama Mama and chat with your hosts about island life and cooking. Take recipes from your three-course meal and impress your friends back home. Bonus: Round-trip transport from Cable Beach hotels is included. Numbers are limited to 12 for an intimate experience.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Cable Beach hotel, convene with your small group at the nearby island home of two local chefs, who are ready to prepare authentic local dishes and cocktails for your pleasure.
Inside the air-conditioned home decorated with tropical flair, grab a seat in the inviting kitchen. Watch your chefs practice their culinary prowess and as they chop, slice and dice, sample fresh local produce and tropical flavors, like guava, soursop and perhaps even a dash of tamarind.
As delicious scents fill the kitchen, open up your appetite with a passion-fruit-and-hibiscus mimosa, a Bahama Mama or Bahamian Sky Juice. Chat with your chefs about island life and traditional culinary practices.
Once the food is ready, enjoy your three-course meal in an outdoor eating area. Your menu may include savory conch fritters with spicy goat pepper aioli; curried and jerk meats and vegetables, both spicy and sweet; and sweet coconut tarts.
Dig into the delicious fare and carry on more conversation in the warm, relaxed ambiance of a private home. When its time to leave, bid your hosts a fond farewell and board your transport back to your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Nassau Private-Home Dining Experience
- 3-course meal
- Recipe collection
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Nassau Private-Home Dining Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Maximum number of people per tour is 12
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.