National Garden Segway Tour - AthensWrite a Review
Get on your segway and witness the beauty and elegance of all the attractions that you want to. The tour includes most of the major attractions including Temple of Ζeus, Hadrian's Arch, the Zappeion Mansion, the Panathinaikon Olympic Stadium, the Presidential Mansion, the Parliament's House and much more.
- The tour includes visits to the Temple of Ζeus, Hadrian's Arch, the Zappeion Mansion, the Panathinaikon Olympic Stadium, the Presidential Mansion, the Parliament's House, the National Gardens and the Roman Baths.
Know More about this tour
Explore ancient and modern Athens in an easy and fun segway tour that allows you visit the most important sites of the city, followed by a pleasant ride inside the National Garden of Athens.
The unique National Garden Tour is the perfect way to explore that part of the city where Antiquity meets the Modern Times. From the Temple of Zeus, the biggest ancient temple of the city, where the lighting of the Winter Olympic Flame takes place, to the first modern Olympic Stadium, the Kallimarmaron – “The beautifully marbled stadium”. Visit the landmarks of the city like Hadrian’s Arch, the gate to the city of Athens, as well as the Neoclassical jewels of the city, like the Zappeion Megaron, the first modern Olympic Village. Learn more about the political life of Greece with visits to the Presidential Mansion, once the Crown Prince’s Palace and the building of the Hellenic Parliament, the former royal palace of Greece, where you can also watch the ceremonial change of the Presidential Guards’ shift. And of course, don’t miss out on all the fun riding inside the National – once royal – Garden of Athens, one of the biggest and most spectacular parks in Europe.
Inclusions for National Garden Segway Tour
- Helmets & Equipmen
Exclusions for National Garden Segway Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 24 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.