National Museum Of Anthropology In Mexico City: Admission And Guide
OverviewPiece together the past on this half-day tour of one of Latin Americas most significant museums the Museum of Anthropology and History. Meet your guide in central Mexico City and see exhibits full of fascinating artifacts. Youll view small everyday objects and monumental pieces on display, used in rituals by Mesoamerican cultures like the Maya, Aztecs and Zapotecs. As you admire the collections, learn about the influence of vast pre-Columbian societies on Mexican culture today.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAfter meeting outside of the Museum of Anthropology and History, your guide will lead you around one of the largest museums of its kind in the world. Along the way, your guide will describe why this museums collection of pre-Columbian artifacts is the most important in Latin America.
When you reach your destination, meet the museums cultural interpreter, who will enlighten you about the various exhibits and their significance. As you pore over objects excavated from archaeological sites, covering vast territories in what is now modern-day Mexico, learn about the various cultures that created them.
Explore rooms where small objects such as spear points are on exhibit, used by early hunters on the continent more than 10,000 years ago. See simple clay pieces used in both daily life and as symbolic articles in religious ceremonies.
Admire items that could fit in the palm of your hand as well as impressive objects like the sun stone,' or Aztec calendar. Your guide will explain the meaning of these valuable contributions to Mexico, as well as the ways historians have been challenged to rethink the development of the Mesoamerican people including Mayan, Aztec and Zapotec cultures. You'll have free time to explore the museum on your own after the tour.
Inclusions for National Museum Of Anthropology In Mexico City: Admission And Guide
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for National Museum Of Anthropology In Mexico City: Admission And Guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.