National Museum Of Kenya Giraffe Center And Nairobi National Park Guided Day Tour
OverviewThe National Museums of Kenya is a state corporation that manages museums, sites and monuments in Kenya. It carries out heritage research, and has expertise in subjects ranging from paleontology, ethnography and biodiversity research and conservation. The tour will then take you to the giraffe center The Giraffe Center is located at Karen, approximately 5 kilometers (3.1mi) from the center of Nairobi, Kenya. The most exciting part of your tour visit to the Giraffe Center is the experience of seeing these animals up close and even feeding them! From here you will have a mini safari stretching all afternoon to the evening in the Nairobi National park.
Know More about this tour
Begin with pickup at your Nairobi city hotel at 8 am. From here you are driven straight to the National Museum of Kenya. Here you will spend an hour or two walking in museum with a local guide explaining to you all the different sections. The tour will end approximately at 10 am where we will drive to the giraffe center which is just outside of Nairobi.
At the giraffe center, you will spend an hour up close and candid with the giraffe. A local staff member will be on hand to explain to you the different species and the different conservation efforts to save this endangered species. From here you will head for lunch for one hour at a local restaurant. After lunch, you will the head to the National Park to start the game drive from 2 pm till close of the park at 6 pm. Though it's only about 4 miles (7km) from the city, this park is a natural home to some of Kenya's most iconic wildlife. Once here, you'll board a game drive vehicle and set off exploring, keeping an eye out for lumbering hippos and herds of zebra meandering across the grassy plains a sight that's especially spectacular when viewed against Nairobi's skyscrapers in the distance.
In the evening you will get dropped off at your hotel within Nairobi.
Inclusions for National Museum Of Kenya Giraffe Center And Nairobi National Park Guided Day Tour
- One Bottled water on complimentary
- Pick up and drop off at your Nairobi City hotel/City center
- Transportation and game drives with services of a professional English speaking driver guide
- All entry fees as per the itinerary (fees are subject to change)
- Activities as mentioned
Exclusions for National Museum Of Kenya Giraffe Center And Nairobi National Park Guided Day Tour
- Personal Insurance and baggage insurance
- All drinks and meals unless otherwise stated
- All tips and porterage
- Any optional or additional activities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Remember to bring: binoculars, a camera, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and a guidebook.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated. Please advise the time of booking to assist in vehicle allocation
Other languages available on request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ol-Pejeta Conservancy Day Trip from Nairobi
- Full-Day Lake Naivasha Tour from Nairobi
- Full-Day Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphange, Giraffe Centre and Karen Blixen Museum Tour from Nairobi
- 2-Day Amboseli National Park Tour from Nairobi
- Nairobi Airport Transfer Shuttles
- Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Centre, Bomas of Kenya and Karen Blixen Museum Day Tour